Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mischa Barton On Why She Loves London At The Aston Martin Vanquish Launch Party

Mischa Barton On Why She Loves London At The Aston Martin Vanquish Launch Party | Grazia Fashion

If the high numbers of suited and booted men are anything to go by at the Vanquish launch last night Aston Martin is still one of, if not the hottest, car brand around. Held in the darkened basement of the London Film Museum in Covent Garden these gentlemen flocked around the new sports car all eager to have their photograph taken with it – boys and their toys eh?

Among the guests which included Zara Martin and Grace Woodward was Mischa Barton – yes, we can’t say her name without thinking about the O.C either. Mischa who was wearing a darling white Temperley dress with towering Louboutins told us why she loves hanging out in London.

‘I live in a lot of different places because I like to keep it interesting I’m always travelling for work anyway but I mostly spend my time between London and Los Angeles,’ she said, ‘ I’m originally English which most people don’t kno w I find all of the comforts of it remind me of my childhood, the people and the sense of humour and I miss my sister if I don’t come back for a while and my friends so there’s a lot of things I love about London it’s got so much going on. People are more politically active here which I also find interesting.’

Champagne flowed all night as well as their being a selection of Johnny Walker cocktails on offer – Mischa requested ‘ the pink one’ we’ll have you know and guests dinned on tomato, mozzarella and pesto skewers, sesame seed chicken and wonderful rare beef wraps. Delish!

By Olivia Foster


Via: Mischa Barton On Why She Loves London At The Aston Martin Vanquish Launch Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment